MadMan at Mt Rushmore

MadMan at Mt Rushmore
MadMan

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Papi making a BIG Push in Spring Training?

David Ortiz is 5 for 8 with a homer in three games this spring. He even went 3 for 3 in today's action [stealing a base in the process ! - no Joke!] I know these Games do not count in the Standings, and I know the Pitchers also aren't pitching their best, right now, but doesn't this mean the rust is off of his swing and his eyesight is pretty good. [At least!] I guess I will wait until May 1st to start celebrating. I love this guy! I hope he has the best come-back year of anyone in the Major Leagues. This guy has been so 'clutch' for the Red Sox over the Years, and he is such a great human being, as well.

2 comments:

  1. I love Papi! Hope he has a Monster Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Ortiz is a wonderful man, and a very talented player. I hope he's with the Sox for another 5 - 6 years! He could run for Governor and win, just by announcing his candidacy!

    ReplyDelete