MadMan at Mt Rushmore

MadMan at Mt Rushmore
MadMan

Monday, March 14, 2011

There's no March Madness in Baseball!


   I Can't Believe March Madness is Here!  
Over the weekend, I had a thought. I wonder what the MLB players think about the NCAA Basketball Tournement? I mean it can be CRAZY! Loyalties must be all over the place. Some Baseball Players went to college [and might have participated in the College World Series - in Omaha - no less!] and others only completed [barely!] High-School. But, they all grew up in assorted areas around the country and are drafted all over the US in MLB systems. These systems have farm teams also spread out around the country. Some loyalties might be formed there.

 I want to ask MLB players about their March Madness Basketball sheets. I'm curious. It would be nice to go team to team. Begin with their Starting Line-ups, then move thru their Starting Pitching Staff. Ask the coaches and bench-players. But save the Reliefe Pitchers for last. Way Last! Relief Pitchers can be a wild bunch.

Any thoughts out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment